Today I am back to work, speaking in Indy. So for the blog I wanted to do a MAJOR recap/roundup of my outfit choices in Seattle as well as to a major “Shop This Post”. Packing for a LONG vacation is so tough! It is also super tough to pack for Seattle during the summer because it could be 60 or 80. With some simple but carefully thought out pieces from the capsule closet I put together this spring, I was able to hit the road without sacrificing my look! So in order of what I loved the most to the least here it is:
1) Obsessed with this little summer outfit! It took me a really long time to buy this top and it sat in my shopping cart FOREVER… now I have worn it for the BEST days of my summer!
2) In love with this little romper! It is blue and white striped with a skort front. There is also an open back which is perfect for keeping you cool when it gets hot!
3) This Rebecca Minkoff dress is SO COMFY! It is made out of t-shirt material and perfect for HOT summer days! This is another item that sat in my shopping cart for months and once I pulled the trigger I have never looked back! I am still obsessed with my OTBT shoes!
4) Still In love with this TopShop off the shoulder crop top! It is made out of a linen material which makes it so perfect for summer. The distressed white jeans were a must for my trip, a little casual, not too cold, but still a strong summer vibe! One of my favorite parts of this outfit was the navy wedges. I am usually a traditionalist in the shoe department but I feel like everyone should invest in one pair of blue shoes… because they are about to hit, in my opinion!
5) So… a little secret I have been keeping is… I think Old Navy is KILLING IT right now! I have gotten five different dresses from there in the past month (all of them on SUPER clearence). This is one of those little pieces. I love this dress because it is a little short so it seems more fashion forward than a traditional Maxi!
6) This is a style I saw ON REPEAT in Italy… the oversized shapeless menswear in pastel colors. I actually bought this in Rome… but I found a similar one here! I have styled it in so many different ways with belts, rolled up sleeves or rolled down… different pairs of shoes including my Jacks, These OTBT and Wedges (seen here in this post)! This outfit is seriously comfortable!
7) So this outfit did not get enough face time on the blog. But I love this top! I am clearly in love with cold shoulder tops and off shoulder stuff right now (me and every other blogger)! Also these distressed jeans were only $75 bucks from Nordstrom!
8) MORE BLUE! I wore this dress to my nephew’s baptism… I am his godmother! It was perfect for church and will be a great work dress in August. The best part about it is the little poms on the bottom. Little details like that make the dress!
9) The accessories! I bought this Domo leather jacket from Nordstrom a few years ago and my favorite detail about it is the racerback cut. Also, I seriously considered wether or not to buy a mini backpack for about a month and once I pulled the trigger I am so thankful! It was one of the BEST purchases I made this year!
Recap! Ever since I did my capsule closet, I feel like my attire has been ON POINT! I never worry if something will go together. I love everything in my closet and I feel like it is all ‘on brand’ with what I am trying to say with my look. Packing for this trip was so much easier because of my capsule! I am so happy, I feel like I never have an off day!
Happy Thursday! Message me if you have any questions about fit or sizing!